Thank you for your submission of a lightning talk for our upcoming conference, Botany 2021 - Virtual! Here are the directions for uploading it to the conference platform
- Prepare your talk as if this were an on-site conference. Lightning talks are 3 minutes long, with three PowerPoint slides allowed (a fourth title slide is allowed but can contain only the title and the presenter's name). Talks are on new data, new ideas, new approaches, or anything else not ready for a full talk.
- Prepare your slides to upload via the author link you were sent – if you need the email again, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendees will be able to ask questions via email after your presentation. You are encouraged to be present during your presentation time. There will be a short reception after the session for questions and comments - Bring your own refreshments!
- Session day and times are on the conference abstract site - http://www.botanyconference.org/engine/search/index.php?func=AbstractTitle§ion=502
- The deadline to upload your presentation is July 12